The filled holes are where he laid in his bed and shot the walls with plastic bb's. (he told me they were plastic. ) Boys!
2. Move the sewing room (again) upstairs
3. Get Janie's quilt quilted. The baby shower is looming
4. I bought plants that need to go in.
5. Have a family dinner. My boys are back from up north and will want to be fed.This involves pies.
6. There are still a few days left in May, so I am going to try and get a jellyroll quilt made to participate in Megan's monthly jellyroll party. I won some lovely scraps a couple months back.
I did get my Granny Square quilt all quilted and bound. Yay! Hello Luscious is still one of my favourite lines yet.
Well, wish me luck. I'm going to need it : )