These are her blocks:
I am quite happy with them, and think they look good enough to eat! Sana is planning on adding dark blue to the sides, to make it a square block. I'm thinking these will really pop against that colour. Earlier this year, I did a big quilt like this, but in darker colours. I talked about that here. Now, I want to do another one, but in bright colours. Never a boring moment I tell ya.
They are being shipped to Germany as we speak : )
Also, the other on-line group I belong to called for improv blocks. I have never tried this so found it a bit of a challenge. No measuring, no directions, just do it. After a bit, I had what looked like a house, so I whacked off the point and started in another direction. I hope it's what she wants.
Lastly, I got the borders on my beginner sample. Someone had asked what colour brown I had used. Mushroom is close, but after taking this picture, I think I should call it "weathered fence". I had to get this picture quickly before the automatic sprinklers came on : /
Happy Saturday to you .