Monday, October 17, 2011

A FINISH

Yesterday was a very relaxing day.  After church, I had the afternoon to sew.  I started something new because I finished something!  These are the last 2 blocks for Dawn.  They were easy to do, which made them fun.  The blocks are part of a red and white stitchery quilt that we are both doing.  She did the embroidery for me and it is beautiful.  Thanks Dawn!


As for the new project, I will post pictures on Wednesday.  There is something to be said about soft music in the background and an afternoon to oneself .  Therapy.

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Beautiful blocks! They are perfectly flat too - something I have trouble attaining!

Debbie said...

Nothing like an afternoon to sew! I had that luxury yesterday too - it's the best! Beautiful blocks!

Live a Colorful Life said...

These are so pretty, on so many levels. Red and white--classic. Star blocks--classic. I have the same red fabric in the left star--one of my favorite reds!