Friday, February 24, 2012

FEATURE BLOG and an UPDATE

Today I want to introduce you to Debbie. She blogs over at A Quilters Table. Back when I started blogging, Debbie was already a well established blogger, but she took the time to check out a few of us little guys, and post some words of encouragement. I have followed her ever since. 25 years ago, she took a beginners quilt class and never looked back.  I am not quite sure how she gets so much done, but she posts nearly every day, enters challenges, and cranks out the most beautiful quilts! Head on over and have a look around, and say Hi while you are there.

After my last post, Gramma Quilter asked if I could post an update on my Farmer's Wife blocks. Here are the first 22  This is not the setting, but it gives you an idea of where I'm headed with this.
This picture is for you Donna : )



I guess this makes me 1/5 th of the way there : )
Have a fabulous week-end.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

awww. Thanks for your kind words, Carla! I've enjoyed getting to know you, that's for sure. ;-)
LOVE your Farmer's Wife blocks! I had forgotten you were using Terrain! Just beautiful!!

Kelly said...

Love your FW blocks! I am a avid follower of Debbies blog, she makes the most amazing stuff :)

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Debbie is such a talented quilter! I love her work.
I am so happy that you showed your FW blocks. They look beautiful. I've really been excited about these again!

Gramma Quilter said...

Thanks Carla! i just knew it would look amazing. The "Terrian" is beautiful.Inspiration to keep going eh? Keep us updated 'k!
D

**nicke... said...

i love debbie too! she is so great!

Sana Saroti said...

See, I told you ;-) It's looking awesome already ;-)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What great blocks and I love Terraine! Debbie does have a great blog!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Your Farmer's Wife is going to turn out beautifully! Awesome!!!

xxo