Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HELLO LUSCIOUS

These jellyrolls came into the shop over the week-end.  "Hello Luscious" by basicgrey for Moda.  The colours are so fresh and springy. I am going to start cutting into this today.



On Sunday we had a little farewell dinner for Chad. He wanted some time with his little niece before he left and I happily obliged.  Before he left, I snapped a picture of the two of them.


Now that he's moved, I am happier than ever about Facebook , Skype,  tracking devices............
Hope you get some sewing time today.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

awww. sweet family time AND sweet fabric! ;-)

Gramma Quilter said...

Tear Tear! so cute of them. I know, what would we do without technology.
Have a great day!

Diane-crewe said...

lovely picture of the 2 of them xx Have fun with your fabric...waiting to see what you do with them xx

quiltmania said...

I was just in the shoppe checking out the new arrivals. MMMMMMMM! Love them all.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful fabric and what a precious photo!!