Monday, September 19, 2011

SWEET TREATS

I received quite a few comments and e-mails about the little cupcake from the other day.  I  e-mailed Teresa and told her I put it on my blog.  She kindly sent me this picture of a cake she made her mother,  who recently started quilting.  I asked her if I could share it with you, and she said sure!

Look at the detail.



I had her do the cake and cupcakes for my son's wedding.  Then I had her do the cake for little Scarlet's baby shower.  Isn't it cute?

  



 With 5 more children to marry off, and the potential for countless grandchildren,  I think I will be seeing a lot of Teresa.
Maybe she could do something for you on your next special occasion.




3 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the cake!!! gorgeous!

Sana Saroti said...

I've been on the hunt for something sweet all evening long and NOW - that cake!!!! Looks amazing! I NEED sugar!

sheila said...

Hi Carla,

I was in today and bought for a close friend the same one you had at Moda Club. :) thanks for the info