Sunday, August 28, 2011

COMMENTS


Since re-starting this blog, I have had several e-mails from viewers saying that they are having trouble posting comments. I have changed the settings to include an "anonymous" profile selection .  Hopefully this will allow those of you who would like to leave a comment , to do so.  If you use anonymous,  could you sign your name at the end? That way, I will know who you are : )  It may take a bit for your comment to appear .  Hope this helps.

And because every post should include at least one picture, here's a lovely stack of quilts.



The "great wheel" has been in my hubby's family since 1868.  The chair was a gift from my dad. It's a little bit newer, the late 1800's or early 1900's.   Of course the quilts are new.

Sundays are for re-charging the spirit, family, and rest.  Have a good one.

3 comments:

Craftycreate said...

Ihave sometimes had trouble posting a comment its alright at the moment. It is a good idea to add anonymous. I like the lovely picture and quilts.

Donna said...

Hope this works. Love your blog and the Why Not Wed. Cool idea. So glad you have your grandbaby close to squeeze.
Donna
NS

Debbie said...

great pic!