Friday, August 26, 2011

THE SCRAPS

Aren't scraps wonderful?  I save just about everything, but am learning to let go of the smallest ones.  This little quilt uses scraps from a project I have made for the fall Moda club meeting.  The line is Count Down to Christmas by Sweetwater.  Love it.


I'm not going to show you too much, because some things need to be a bit of a surprise for the first club meeting.  My english paper piecing is coming along.  I've chosen this pink to be the centre appliqué for my cirlces.  This quilt won't take long once I get the paper piecing done. The rest is just piecing the background and then sewing the shapes down.


So fun to be playing with all those scraps and actually using up fabric! Have a wonderful week-end and enjoy this gorgeous weather.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Have just caught up with your last couple of blogs. It's lovely see see your quilts coming together and those muffins do look yummy. I bet they don't last long though!