Monday, August 29, 2011

TERRAIN

Look what I get to play with!


Terrain showed up last week.  Katja got in the whole line because she is starting a new block of the month using these fabrics.  Also, she got in some layer cakes because I have a plan for a quilt that I am going to start on this week.  The colours in this line are so vibrant.



Can't wait for it to start coming together.  I will post a picture or two of the blocks when I get going.
Considering that a little over a year ago I was an 1800's girl, these fabrics are growing on me........quickly.
I blame this little person.  Ever since she came along my taste has totally changed.



Aren't grandchildren wonderful?  I think I'm getting younger.......


3 comments:

Sana Saroti said...

This looks like a very pretty fabric line! Very cute baby. I wouldn't know which effect babys have on us - not yet anyways ;-) But good to know they make us younger!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

She is a cutie! I love the Terrain fabrics, I won 2 charm packs and will receive them sometime this month. Can't wait!

Laura said...

I LOVE this line. It's on my birthday list. I like your blog by the way. I'm following now - come and visit me at www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com