Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WHY NOT? WEDNESDAY

If there has ever been a magazine to drool over, (literally) this is it!  I discovered this last month and have read it cover to cover several times.  And the RECIPES!!  This magazine will be the end of my play money, as well as my waistline.

So, this......



.....led to this......



.....which led to this.......


..which of course,  led to this.


They were pretty good.  I need to make them again to take to work on Friday.  Also, "Flurry" is all quilted and bound.  I 'm  happy with the way it turned out.  I quilted it with an all-over loopy meander. Another fun little quilt.


I really like how it goes with the little snowball pillow I made earlier this summer. Christmas fabrics and florals can work together too.  Why not?


Have a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I've mentioned this magazine in my blog once or twice, too - isn't it great?! LOVE your flurry quilt! I have some flurry fq, and think I'll follow your lead! Just darling.

Sewn With Grace said...

I love this magazine too! Thank you for your kind words on my blog today. I love all your creations. Have a blessed day!

quiltmania said...

The muffins look delicious. I can hardly wait till Friday! Oh, the quilt looks great too.

Katja said...

The Blackberry Ricotta Muffins were to die for! Thanks Carla.