Can you believe we are nearly half way through September? I'm already missing the long days of summer with endless daylight. This is a mosaic I put together of some of the things I've been working on so far :
1. The City Sampler quilt. I have a start on it with one block. The book is available at Katja's
2. Churn Dash blocks for Toni in the Bee Purposeful group
3. I've started sewing my Hexi-bets together
4. Buckets for goodies
5. 16 Patch for Heal@do. good stitches group
6. Modern Maples wedding quilt
I have to say I'm pretty excited about this start. The fabrics are a bundle I picked up at Quilt Market. Wrens & Friends for Moda.
These are 6" blocks and it's all straightforward piecing - no templates.
In case you are looking for a way to bust your Stash, Linda
is having a quilt along. I've not started yet, but she is only on week 2 so there is time to catch up : )
Back soon with another finish