In an effort to use what I had, I dug around for a suitable backing. It was just shy in width so I had to add a piece. I seamed together 3 pieces of batting scraps, and the binding is made up of strips of the border fabric and a solid grey because I didn't have enough of either. Good grief, it's a wonder this got finished at all!
I quilted it a 1/4" on either side of the seams. I like the little square the quilting makes at the intersections.
The quilt is 45 x 52 and done : )
Also I foundation pieced this little bee after seeing one at A Quilters Table. It's a free download from Badskirt. So cute! I added some strips around it to bring it up to a block size I can use in my quilt.
.......and another one for Katja because she liked it. I need to embroider the antennae.
That's it for today. Have a great week!
quilt stats :
pattern is Crazy Eights
45 x 52
quilted and pieced by me