Tuesday, June 25, 2013

JUNE BEE BLOCKS

Another month is nearly over. It's been wet and rather grey but that's okay because it meant more sewing time. The blocks I made for June are ,


apple leaf block for Jodi who wanted colours based on some art work she has




Katherine Wheel for Anne-Marie for 'Simply Solids'. I am not going to lie---this one scared me, but it wasn't too bad  : )


the blocks for the Heal@do.good stiches are arriving in my mailbox. Looking forward to putting this together for a great cause


I still have one more block to do, but I'm waiting on fabric. Lucky for me there are still a few days left......

Happy stitching!

12 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Love all the blocks, especially the apple leaf!

Heather D. said...

Great blocks, all of them! I do really love those broken 9 patches though. Very unique!

Rachael said...

great blocks, especially the catherine wheel

Gina said...

All of your blocks are gorgeous!! My favorite is the apple leaf; it will be fun to see your progress on the do.Good Stitches quilt too. It has a great color combo!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

The Catherine wheel block is amazing!

quiltmania said...

They all look great, where do you find the time?

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sure love the backgrounds you picked for the apple leaves.

Mama Pea said...

I love the apple leaf blocks, and that second one (Catherine Wheel?) is ah-mazing!

Carla said...

These are beauties! Thanks for sharing.

Katherine said...

Such gorgeous blocks!

That Catherine wheel stopped me in my tracks... WOW.

You seem to be a whirlwind of productivity. I'm a little awestruck.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lovely creations, the Katherine wheel is a fable block

Gramma Quilter said...

I didnt know if you meant bee or Bee blocks. Hahaha. Cool projects. Really like the solids one! Grey and cool here too, most days. I never seem to mind, though it is not good for people on vaca!