Monday, December 26, 2011

LEFTOVERS

Today was left over day, and because of that, I had some time to myself to sew.This little panel is left over from last year.  Here's what I've done so far.  These stars are a bit tricky to do because of the weird angles.


Lots of fabric is needed to cover the area, but these stars are all about using it up : )




Also, I can't resist showing you a couple of pictures.  Little Scarlet was as good as gold all day. Here she is peeking in her stocking.



Next year there will be two little ones.  I am so looking forward to this spring when we will welcome a new little life.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

How precious! We had a great time with our baby too! ;-) (duh) Anyway, what a great use for panels - very fun!

Laura said...

Lovely blocks! It's going to be a beautiful finish!

Kathy said...

Love what you've done with the panel, the stars are great! I struggled for a while with what to do with the green and black side panels, but in the end used them to make prairie points along the bottom.

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Gorgeous stars. Great way to use those panels. Will look amazing. :)

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

She is a doll!
I love your blocks! I love that you turned the panel into blocks :)

Diane-crewe said...

liking the stars...a lot! Your grandaughter is lovelly...makes such a difference to have little ones in the house xx