Monday, October 29, 2012

STEADY AND SLOW WINS THE RACE

I can do hexagons in my sleep.  The centre of this quilt is nearly done. I putter on this in the evenings when hubby is home. Just 13 more to go, and then a little appliqué .




Week 41, 42, 43 of the hex-a-thon



and yet another project.  I am loving the rich colours of this quilt. I feel warmer already : )




Have you been to the Bloggers Quilt Festival?  Click here to get there. Scroll down until you see all the quilts. There are almost 400 to see!

Hope your week includes some sewing time. My fingers are itching!


14 comments:

Nat at Made in Home said...

I have never done hexagons, feeling like I am missing out now!

wendyroomcreations said...

Everything you do is so neat - puts mine to shame. Philippa xx

Kelly said...

Gorgeous hexies!

Darcy said...

I am new to your blog and love it already. Love the title! :)
I've never done hexagons and would love to know how YOU do them. Do you have a tutorial?
Thank you!

Ariane said...

Your hexagon quilt will be gorgeous!! I love your hex-a-long blocks. The fussy cutting is gorgeous!!

quiltmania said...

So, what is the new project. Inquiring minds want to know.

vintage grey said...

Oh, how I need to make some hexie flowers!! Have a great week! xo Heather

Krista Schneider said...

beautiful stuff! i haven't been over to the festival, but have heard so much chatter about it! will have to check it out....

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Oooh, how beautiful! I love seeing hexagon quilts. Here's to EPP love!

Lily said...

Is this the Fat Quarterly QAL? i am slowwwly doing that one! Love the bright colors and I wish I could do them in my sleep!

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Love your hexagons and those fussy cut birds are so cute!
Carol

Deanna said...

I'm also doing the Hexy MF QAL - just working on making the hexy top now. Yours looks great!

randi--i have to say said...

Oh gosh, I LOVE those hexies!!!

grapes and hearts said...

Whoopie! I can see Brigitte's Juggling Summer fabrics!
She lives 20 Minutes from here and I am so excited to hear all about her Quilt Market week ;o)))