Wednesday, October 24, 2012

W.I.P. WEDNESDAY

A little progress has been made on my works in progress.  My monochromatic blocks are growing slowly





I received another block from my Scrappy?sew bee it group. 


........and look what else Janine included. A little sewing kit  : )



She included some goodies inside too. Thank you so much Janine for all your effort !


I made one more block for Nicke, just because I love these large blocks


I am going to spend the day sewing to get ahead on some of my many projects. Come back Friday, when the Bloggers Quilt Festival starts. There will be a link to countless blogs where the inspiration never ends !

linking up today with Freshly Pieced for w.i.p.wednesday

15 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

A post full of beautiful blocks - they're stunning!

Studio V said...

Beautiful projects!

Dolores said...

What a colourful post. Love those log cabins.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Beautiful Carla! I think I'm crazy about colours because always I feel so great to see something like your monochromatic blocks! How nice to see Greek words! x Teje

Heather D. said...

Just lovely - such colourful projects, especially today on a dreary rainy dark day.

moira said...

great blocks. The x+y ones are ace!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Your projects are so colorful and inspiring. Great job!

Kelly said...

Ohh this post is full of gorgeousness, love those scrappy log cabins.

Live a Colorful Life said...

Beautiful and inspirational, as always.

vintage grey said...

such prettiness!! Love all the blocks! xo Heather

wendyroomcreations said...

I love your monochromatic blocks. They are working really well together. But oh how I envy you Carla having a WIP day! Philippa x

Shanna said...

I love both sets of blocks, the colors are beautiful! and darling sewing kit!!

Peggy said...

Great blocks - all is coming together beautifully! And how nice to get that little sewing kit - looks like it will be more than handy!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love your monochromatic blocks and the bee blocks are lovely all together - that was a great choice of pattern and colours :)

Nat at Made in Home said...

Great projects!